May 12, 2013

Top 10 Pics from March

My sweet friend Leslie and her daughter came out to LA for a week to care for a sick friend (amazing, I know) and we had an amazing and memorable breakfast at Paradise Cove in Malibu. 

I love, love, love this shot of Charlotte. My sweet girl.


Soul mates. Skylar and Charlotte at Paradise Cove.

I will never tire of bathtub pics. There's just something about babies in baths.

LOL LOL This is what greeted me at the door when I came home from a morning off. I love my husband's sense of humor.


Oh my - there is just something about this pic I will take with me forever.

It's not a joke. This is a real picture of my real son in a real suit. I love my life.

I love the bond my kids have. Every day, every time, every nap - they think is the BEST THING EVER to go pick her up. It fills my love cup.

Matchy girls.

This pic is hysterical. It's a flash forward of him into adult hood starting off his morning. The hair, the outfit, the messy kitchen with crazy hippie fermented cheese hanging from the cabinet. Love it all.

The kids just love this apple peeler my mother in law brought them. They make "apple donuts" now.....67 times a day. 

no words.

My sweet man. I love you.

This picture stunned me. Who said you could be so beautiful!?

LOL LOL LOL until I die. This is so true and so therapeutic.

My hubby around age 11/12. LOVE IT

One of my all time favorite pictures for several reasons. It's symbolic really. He really is this dynamic, colorful but laid back guy. We are lucky!!!

What's better than a bathtub pic? A bathtub kissing pic. 

I am blessed. I should visit this post when my blood boils in frustration. Good plan. 
What?? It was more than 10 pics?? Sorry :)

1 comment:

Jennifer Babbitt said...

That picture of Will in a suit might be the world's best photo.