November 2, 2012

One man's snack is another man's punishment






Dearest Oldest Man Child,

Boy is my soap box HIGH and important today. I thought I would record for all time your dislike of alive, nourishing, health-giving sustenance.


This snack (which also included a string cheese) was met with a wide-eyed look of disgust. Upon which I gave you the mother-eye-you-will-do-what-I-want look. Upon which I got distracted (as is common). Upon which you snuck the string cheese and slithered off.

You puzzle me. You defy my understanding. You make me want to shake sense into you. You have made me give you the "starving children in other countries" speech. You made me sink into mother cliche hell. It's all your fault!!!!!

Ok, not really. But if your hair starts falling out or your legs spontantiously shrivel up - don't say I didn't warn you!

Your Loving Mother

PS Who in tarnation gave you permission to get so handsome?!?



No comments: