November 2, 2012

Halloween 2012

As you might know I dig Halloween. And am a sucker for a good theme.

This year I only spent 5 hours scouring the web for family costume inspiration and it proved hard to find a theme that had an easy-to-buy costume for everyone.
I failed in that way (getting the whole family on one theme) but I did succeed overall I think.

Can you stand that face? Geez Savannah - you take things to a whole new level of adorable.


Oh my how I do love this picture......once I had dressed and was picking you up from your crib it was a total out of body experience.....I could so vividly imagine what it was like in that time period. As I was changing your diaper and getting you dressed I imagine the difficulties of raising children back then (cloth diapers, laundry nightmares, everything was major effort, the cold and damp conditions, etc.) and was thankful in a whole new moment for all the conveniences we have.

I could die with happiness when I see this picture. I just love you two babies.



One Grecian Goddess at your service. This makeup and hair was super fun for me. I forgot how much I love doing that kind of stuff. Before I had pressing responsibilities I actually spent TIME doing makeup and hair. My, my it felt loverly. We have your fab father to thank for the precious minutes we spent baby free doing this. We love you Mr. LeBaron!


Originally I wanted to do something fun and different. We were going for monkeys and bananas.
I was INTO it!
And then I searched for costumes and promptly slapped my forehead with an accompanying "doh!" as there was nothing cute, pretty or flattering in that theme. Why had I not foreseen this?! 
This did not stop Luke though.
My son, you made a perfect banana.

My sweet ladies!

Sir William - you are my handsome knight.

                     I WILL slay you!                                                          My knights in shining fake armor :)





My nieces - Dorothy & Masquerade Witch

Our friends Deedee witch & Randall vampire.   And the Pink Gaines Ladies



Luke's buddy Demon Jackson & his ghost busting brother.  Grammy taking Sir William trick or treating.


With a group of 12 kids pounding the doors down we made quite the parade.

Happy Halloween my loves.



No comments: