October 10, 2012

Don't leave me - but you could disappear for a few hours :)

I have always struggled to find balance in my mothering.
To stay home full time?
To work full time?
Part time?
At night?
During naps?
Homeschool?
Public school?
Private school?

I thought I had things all figured out for a while there. And then I had William :)
And then I thought I had things worked out pretty nicely. 
And then I had Savannah.
And now I have all four at home and am homeschooling and have yet to find my 
balance, bliss, and routine.
I know it's coming.
It will be right around the corner.
And then I will take on the next big challenge.......no - not another baby.

Homeschooling two children and mommying two babies ain't no easy job.
Some days it's an impossible job.
Some days I teach rad science lessons, captivating history lessons and am super proud of myself.
Some days I want to hide or cry or send your dad woeful texts (he loves those).
Some days I knock off my whole todo list and then some.
Some days I merely clean, wipes noses and grade a few math pages here and there while I grumble and complain inwardly and outwardly.

But then I see these pictures and I think to myself
"DON'T LEAVE ME!"

(but maybe disappear for a few hours now and then)
LOL!


2 comments:

KJ said...

You're amazing.

Allison LeBaron said...

Jesus - thanks!