November 17, 2012

Pushover gone extreme

I believe we have discussed John's pushover tendencies. He would have what one might call "extreme pushover syndrome" 

When the kids ask - they receive. My favorite story is when John watched Lucas and Charlotte when they were 3 and 18 months respectively. I was gone 2 hours and when I came back the kids had a new large toy each. When I questioned this John said "Charlotte pointed at the car and said 'ehh!' what was I supposed to do?!"

In modern times - let's inspect the bedtime routine. Specifically bedtime attire.
Muuuhahahahaaaaaaaa - take it ALL in baby. Army shirt, underwear over the pants (inside as well I found out the next AM) shoes with no socks.....

Willsie you are a vision. A vision from a fashion nightmare. A vision from a roll of bloopers of a magazine spread. A vision of proof that you have your father wrapped around your fat, pudgy, squishy little toddler finger.

You were not pleased I was making you pose. hehe 
I love you right down to your frown face and outside underwear booty.
(P.S. no that is not chocolate milk. that is homemade formula with extra molasses at your request)

No comments: