October 9, 2012

Sorry note

My dearest and oldest daughter,

These days we are working on attitude. As you know - it's everything!
I started singing you the song I was taught years ago. And it goes something like this...(said in snazzy jazz voice)

"Put a smile upon your face 
You'll soon find something funny
You can turn a rainy day
Into one that's sunny.
You may lose or you may win
You decide the mood you're in
There's Joy in Creating
Put a smile upon your face
You'll soon find something funny..."

There are more lyrics. But it gets the point across.


So....the other night we had a pretty crazy disagreement. Ok fight. Ok, were were both fairly hostile.
I asked you to write me a letter of apology explaining what you did and how you would prevent yourself from doing it hence forth. 
Your note goes something like this (typed as written)

"I talked meanly to you
I will never do this thing beuase I will get alot of sleep and remeder

Love,
Yor best 7 year old girl


How precious are you?!? Darling you really are the best 7 year old girl.
I love you to pieces.


No comments: