September 27, 2012

Scenes from a photoshoot

The camera is always making it's way out 'round here.
The pic above is one of many I am amasing to create a thank you card to a friend who hands down a TON of awesome clothes for your my dear.

This only took 77 seconds to get, three "move please!!" and one swat at your head

because you would much rather do this.

This is a classic picture. It says boat loads. Can you tell?? No?? You must not have two siblings in close age range that are the opposite sex.
To me this says - Charlotte loves Lucas (or likes to push is buttons rather) and Lucas doesn't like girlie germs. Run Lukie! COOTIIIES!

Oh my. "Line up guys real quick! Just a quick picture" doesn't usually do the trick. There is pulling, and man handling, and bribes - usually.

But then magic happens. William is a pro poser. He's all about them these days.

And that lasts 3 seconds and then he requires toys or candy. Today we chose a toy. 

Sweet lord it's nice to have pics like this to look at. These days here in the midst of learning to homeschool and having two babies underfoot are super challenging.

Thank you Luke. I know this took a lot of your part.

My sweet love angels.........(not!) More like firecrackers. Sweet firecrackers but never the less dangerous. Not kidding. 

Love the Willsie pose face. This includes biting teeth kinda funny and making plastic grin. I love it. A lot.



Charlotte - you deserve a shout out. I have started calling you the professional sister. You are the most amazing sister ever on the planet ever. You are always right there with a blanket for comforting, a toy for fixing boredom and a bottle for hunger. You are a nurturing soul and I don't know what I would do without you.


2 comments:

KJ said...

The first one of the three of them together choked me up! Your job is HARD, but then again - how lucky are you?!?!

Allison LeBaron said...

Thanks KittyKat. xoxo