July 25, 2012

a few house updates

At the end of my pregnancy I was going a bit crazy with an overwhelming need for some updates on the house. My BFF Calyn came over and put some serious time (all weekend!) in helping me.
Here's part of that project come to fruition....love it!

Next are the bathroom pics of my babies. I have their first bath pictures along with a collection of other good ones.
And then Cristy comes over and listens to me complain about my couch & how I don't want to spend a million dollars on new couches. Enter Urban Hom. The store she got some couches from once. We checked their site and I found ones I loved for $600! We went the next day......not gonna lie.


And ordered my couches. Happiness. But when I got home I realized I needed to do some serious reconfiguring....enter my scale drawing of the Living Room with scale sit outs of the soon to arrive furniture. I moved & switched and moved again & here is what I decided on.
And here it is in real life. Not shabby. Not shabby at all. Once the couches were in it was like a sea of blackness and so a rug was desperately needed. Thank you Target for having the perfect one. And now for throw pillows & art!



and this was just too funny & true. had to share.

No comments: