July 24, 2012

moments from a love scene

William, you have always loved your sister from the very first time you saw her. 

And it just seems to keep on going (knock on wood).
You are so sweet (when you're sweet) and a little dangerous when you are in a mood...not gonna lie.
But I know how much you love Miss S.


Speaking of love. You love watermelon,

A whole lot.


Speaking of love - get a hold of Miss 3 month old. Missy girl, lady love, Papushketa meta, Mamasita, mi amore, oh how I love you!

Your ponytail is epic.

your face - how it kills me!


I started calling you Latte Lips as you like to froth up some good bubbles.

I mean - COME ON!!!!!! You are too much.

Oh how the sibling love continues.............

Mr. Man - you are so playful. I have to do trick things sometimes to get you to smile for me.
(PS tell your mother you need a haircut)

Like tickle you real fast and pull away to focus the camera and shoot!

Sometimes you are too fast for me.

In focus or not I love this shot. You are one lively little dude. 
I had fun today.

No comments: