July 15, 2011

H2O

We had a great summer in our "pool" this year. I dare not call it a real pool so as not to offend those that have them. But at 18 feet diameter I say it almost counts. :)

This summer was Will's first and he had a BLAST as water is his favorite source of entertainment and joy. You older kids had a great time on the platform daddy built and were having the time of your life running and jumping off with friends.

 His new floaty. Fun for about 2 minutes :0)
 Because being with daddy is waaaay better.

 You are quite goggleicious my love
 I think this was your first attempt at platform jumping. We counted down no less that 17 times before you actually took the plunge. Literally. 
 Oh for the love of all things cute. You my baby, put the fever in baby fever.
 Charlotte and her friend Katie.
 Charlotte and friends getting ready to jump.

No comments: