March 15, 2013

The Color Run - our first 5K

I first heard about the Color Run from my friend and all around fun-seeker Jill Carmel. She had pictures posted of her covered in color - and smiling about it. I knew at that moment I had to do it. I was ready to drive up to Sacramento to do it with her too. But then she told me there was one coming to LA. Soooo stoked about that!!
I told my sister - and she was totally down. 
Here we are all fresh and clean and perky ;) We picked up our packets and I picked our team name "Hue You Calling Colorful?" I have moments of awesomeness.


The children were excited as heck. Charlotte's friend Skylar decided to run too

It will be fun to compare the before and afters....... All fresh and clean




Little bests <3 p="">
Thanks Memo for getting the shirts designed with our team name!

Ideas for next year: LOVE THIS!

Love the matching socks! Well played ladies.....well played

With my camera is a ziploc bag (to protect from the color) me and 20,000 of my closet friends were ready!!!!

Let the color begin!!!!  As you run or walk this 5K (3.4 miles) there are checkpoints every kilometer where Color Run staff throw dyed corn starch at you. Some people roll in it. Some people twirl in it. Some avoid it. We prefered twirling.


A little blue looks lovely on you people.

Charlotte's face cracks me up. This was about 1/4 of the way through. Always dazzles with the flare for dramatic! Love Isa's swinging braid! :)

A little pose after Blue.


My lady loves before and after Yellow.


Luke was none too pleased I grabbed some blue and got him good. Hehehehe

Post Blue

Post run shot

Side view post run. 
The after shots.....



And the final comparison. Love it. It was such a fun, unforgettable day. I love you guys!


1 comment:

Jennifer Babbitt said...

Aweome and amazing. You are a great mom!!