March 16, 2013

Savannah's Interview - 11 months

Dearest Wee One, 

With your first birthday right around the corner (sniff sniff) I thought it high time for an interview. If you could talk - here's what you might say....


Survey Questions

Age: 11 months

What is your favorite & or least favorite:


Thing to do at school?
Well, seeing as how it happens to be located in my living room - I mostly just love to crawl around and gnaw on any dropped pencils - much to my mom's chagrin. I also love my classmates - they always want to hold me and sweet-talk me.

Sport?
Trying to crawl out the back door without being seen. Trying to climb the furniture. Bouncing on the trampoline.

Friends?
 Lillian Dohring

Thing/s to do with friends?
 I like to grab Lilly's face. She's super cute. 

Thing/s to do on the weekend?
 Be held by my family. And play

Song/singer/band?
My mommy

Color?
not sure yet

Place (park, museum, zoo etc.) to visit?
Wherever mommy is. Or someplace fun I can crawl around

Sweet treat?
berries or dried fruit

Animal?
doggies

Toy?
whatever my siblings have that's new and off limits

Snack?
right now it's goat yogurt with molasses or blended fruit 

Time of day?
right after nap time

Preferred Parent?
Mommy!! But I do love daddy

Meal?
broccoli & chicken with steamed beets
I LOVE all food. I eat pretty much anything

Activity?
Being held, going for walks, crawling around and hiding small things in my mouth

Books?
 I'm the fourth child - my mom hasn't started reading to me yet ;/

Shoes?
No preference yet

Article of clothing?
Nothing yet.
I DON'T like when my mom does my hair or wipes my nose.


About you:

Nicknames old and new:
Putanesca, Putabaker, Madam S, Number 4, My Love, Love Bug, Sniglet Piglet, 
Sniggie Poe Piggie, Lady Love, Bunny, Kittie, Love Angel

Milestone:
Standing up and letting go for a few seconds, 
crawling for several months, pulling up on everything, climbing onto the couch

Most proud of yourself when:
I find momma while she's trying to go to the bathroom by herself (imagine that!)

Afraid of:
Loud noises of all kinds including but not limited to: the vacuum, saying "boo" too loudly, Willsie's tantrums, and other loud things.
Also afraid or tears are generated by: the trumpet, harmonica, saxophone (who knows why but my momma banned them from the house)

Excited by:
Anyone in my family coming home, a good game of chase, yummy food.

Thing you love to do most that you know you shouldn’t:
Eat pencils, put my hands in the toilet and splash around

Current phrases & sayings:
Not talking yet - but I make the cutest sound in the world that sounds really wispy - kinda like "wiiissssss" and "wwhhhuuuut" My mommy & grammy love it

You still like to:
Nurse and be wrapped tight - swaddled - for bed 

Nighttime Routine:
My momma bathes me - but she has to put me in the tub real slow or I cry. Then she has to hold me for a bit while in the tub or I cry. Then she has to stay right there next to the tub, or I cry. Then I get pajamas on - and I cry at this too, hate getting dressed. Then I get to nurse, have a pacifier, get swaddled and cuddled for a bit and then laid on my tummy 

Can’t go to bed without:
My pacifier by MamMam - I don't like other brands

Morning Routine:
Wake at 5AM to nurse and go back to sleep. Wake at 6:30/7:30 to nurse and be awake now. I like to crawl all over my sleepy momma and mess with the nicknacks on the bedframe.

Wake-up time:
6:30/7:30

Bedtime:
6:30/7

Naptime:
9:30 and 1:30

What you say when I get you up in the morning:
WAAAAAH!

What’s the last thing you say at night:
Notin' I have a pacifier in my mouth

Mischievous - but cute things you do:
eat pencils, open the homeschool cabinet and pull out all manner or untouchables

Cute things you do:
Make a scrunchy face when I am happy,  do a little shake shake bounce bounce dance when the food I am eating is yummy or I want more

One phrase that describes you right now:
Sweet as can be - our love

What do you want to be when you grow up?
Mommy's taste tester

Who do you admire most?
Mommy











No comments: