March 29, 2013

Day 6 - Orange Rhino - Gonna take you down!

Today is day 6 of my challenge. And my good feelings/lessons from yesterday are carrying over. Holla!!!

While met with this.....
.....I was like this....

And because I was like this, I then got this.....
....which made me feel like this....



 We did it buddy!!! We got through another round of crazy tantrums & rebellious clothes flinging together in one piece. Booya!

And a few hours later I was met with this....

And while I started to handle this my old way, I flipped it around early on and then you became this...
Which made me feel like this....


Ok - not really. I am 16 here.....oh sweet naive me....
But really - my ability to slow down, connect, listen and love made us feel like this...


And therefore today - so far - has been a bitchin' day. Holla' to more LOVE in this house!!!!!!!!




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm on day two of the Orange Rhino challenge and in the last week of The Whole 30. Day 1 of Orange Rhino was good, day two is turning out to be so much harder!