February 14, 2013

Valentine's Day

My cup runneth over today. For many reasons.

1) I love Vday.

2) I made cute as heck Valentine's for L & C, was quite happy with them.

3) I sent out cute Valentine's to friends and family. Yay for having energy at night!

4) I realized newly how supportive my husband is toward all my life goals. "Supportive" doesn't quite explain his enthusiasm for whatever it is I choose to take on, be it homeschooling, having a gaggle of children, working or not working, my expensive hobbies: photography & scrapbooking, etc. I just madly (re)fell in love with him today.

5) He picked me flowers from the neighborhood and brought me caramels. Too bad I can't eat them! :)

6) My babies were so sweet today. *Sigh*

I feel lucky. I needed this day. I've had a lot of rushed, hairy, scary, crazy, overwhelmed days over the past 6 months so today was just right.

This shot is just too precious for words. 


I decided to do a little V Day photoshoot. I was given this adorable ruffle shirt by Becca, of Becca's Bows. And it just screamed photoshoot to me.



This face reminds me of this pictures of Isabella! So cute!



Sweet girl. xo

My boys....I love you guys so much!


Sweet baby girl, you are wearing your sissie's outfit! Yes, I am a baby clothes hoarder. Charlotte, you made on cookies at WISH and LOVED it.
The Valentine Heart was here! Looks like it left awesome prezzies once again! ;)
(It only took on late night shopping trip to Target and batch of Paleo chocolate treats to pull it off, no biggie.)




My cup runneth over today my loves. Runneth over.....


No comments: