February 5, 2013

Happy Birthday Charlotte

My darling girl - you turned 8. This was an emotional year for me because I feel it's starts you officially toward your tween years. 8 is definitely not a "little" kid anymore. 
You have turned a huge corner maturity-wise as well. You wanted an Ipod for your birthday. Every year previous it has been all about the toys but this year you requested a teeny tiny party, and to use the $ we would normally spend on a party and put it toward an Ipod. We were able to due better! Since I had just upgraded my phone, I was able to exchange my old phone for a brand new iPhone 4 and gift it to you for the same cost as an Ipod would have been. Of course there is no phone capabilities or video games on it, but lots of music, Pandora and a camera. You are in heaven.

And while you are old enough for an Ipod - am relieved you still wanted dolls. These are called Lalaloopsie dolls and now you are the proud owner of 12 thanks to the spoiling of your relatives.


You donut cake request

Willsie could NOT wait to help you blow out your candles :)




We love you!!!!



No comments: