August 25, 2012

Utah Trip Day 7 - County Fair

Day #7 of our Utah Trip brought is to the little country fair in Delta.
I love that kind of stuff (holy moly I sound like my mother!!)

First up is their duct tape contest - how cool is that??

These duct tape shoes were made by a teenager.

As were these! SO AWESOME! That's what I want my children doing with their spare time!

Duct tape flip flops! LOVE!

And a little snow cone break. I try not to think of the damage the blue dye with do to her body but I can't help myself. But her face is a good distraction. Pure cuteness.


Mr Will found a balloon. Daddy actually sweettalked a booth owner into cutting it off their booth for him. Yay daddy!
Can we talk about this shirt real quick? Really?? Horse mural on your shirt?? It was too much. I had to remember this one forever and ever.

I kept commenting over and over to my nieces how Utah girls really know hairdos. One of them said to me (sweet thing ever) "It's all we have going for us!" LOL



Mexican dancers! Loved this! Sweetest little dancer ninas.


But the ladies was a treat. I just love the red skirt. Could I get away with it?? Hmm....


stunning

The red one is calling to me!


Next were the animals. The kid's had a blast looking at them all.

A row of chickens. Just wait until you meet Cruela DeVille!

Hola scary chicken! I named you Cruela DeVille as you are a starleing likeness.
told ya!



Oh sweet Savannah bear. You were just a queen and slept away. Your red hair is always an attention grabber but this day you were photographed (while awake) for the Delta newspaper. You are just too much.



Madam Olivia - I will follow you wherever you go.


Children's Rodeo!
we all LOVED watching these pipsqueaks riding their horses, jumping off, wrangling a goat, and riping off a ribbon all while being timed. It was electrifying! Sorta kinda.

Awwwwww - look at this little buddy. Daddy was running down with him cuz he really is that small.

But not small enough to wrangle a goat. 
He done make me proud and I don't even know him.

We will miss you country fair. Until next time!

No comments: