May 13, 2012

A photoshoot is worth a gazillion dollars

My beautiful friend Jill Carmel is a professional newborn photographer.
And it just so happened that she was in town when Savannah was born.
Being her gracious self - she made time for a family photoshoot. I am just speechless with gratitude.
I have a new nick name for her after watching her work her magic - Baby Photographer-surgeon-wizard-master. There is nothing not to admire about the way she does her art. It's down to a science but watching it unfold held me in awe - even while I accidentally fell asleep on the couch......no judging a sleep deprived momma right? We love you Jill!

 Sheer perfection....oh my....how can my own baby give me baby fever?!?


 And this series of pictures?? You are kidding me right?


The most frequent response to this picture is "Is that a doll??" :)

Oh my lordy - baby toes are the best.


 This cracks me up. We were a little worried what William would think of baby sister, but we worried for nothing. He is in love with her and wants to help present her to people wherever we go. 

Oh geez. I love all my peeps.....

And this one is absolutely, hands down, my favorite. I blew that sucker up right away and made it a wall poster in my house. Everything about it is perfect.......

Oh my Savannah girl - you have really captured our heart.


No comments: