April 22, 2012

Savannah Olivia Marie

John informed me on the second day after having Miss S that he was officially taking over 
the decision making for the second middle name. 
With apprehension I conceded. I did pick out both first names so....

He informs me a few minutes later that it's "Marie."
Up until this point I was choosing between Jane, Grace, Beth or maybe Cate - but nothing was clicking.
But when he said it - I knew it was perfect!

A little while later I asked Savannah if she like the name and said the whole thing to her.



This picture is what I snapped because I had a feeling it might happen and had the camera posed on her face.
Oh sweet Mary and Joseph - that is just a smile worth a billion dollars.

We love you Savannah!!!



And your wrinkly cute as heck feet

1 comment:

Audrey Lynn: Real Life of an Army Wife said...

Oh she is so so adorable!! I can't wait to meet my newest little cousin.. don't know when that will be but I'm excited to meet her.