February 2, 2012

Keeping it real

I would like you to take a long hard look at this picture - specifically the baby.

Now look again.

Does it get more white trash?!?!?!????
Haahahaaahahaahaaaa

Let's start at the top shall we??
1) Needs a hair cut
2) Chipped tooth
3) Snot coming down face
4) No clothes
5) Holding FLY SWATTERS! Not one - because that is surely not disgusting enough - but TWO!
(They are clean BTW - and reserved specifically for your play as you LOVE them. But still.....)
5) No shoes
6) If you could see the back of his diaper he was just sitting in the dirt - so there's a nice brown spot.

Oh man - I would usually never in a million years post something like this but for the love of all things classy - this one takes the cake. :)

I love you little one. White trash and all.

(My son - please note - just in case whilst reading this you thought it was a snapshot at everyday life. I assure you tis not!)

No comments: