January 9, 2012

Walk a mile - or four kids - in these shoes

I love when pictures can speak volumes. This is such a special picture to me and probably no one else will "get it."
I love how much this says about my family.

I first bought these shoes for my first - Lucas as his first pair. My mom was there and so was John and we took pictures galore.
I saved them when he grew out.

Then along came Charlotte. These were not her first
as she was a tad more petite than Lucas, but she wore them too.

Along came William. These were his first
and as you can tell he falls - a lot. :)
He is now done with them and I am going to clean them up for
 baby #4 due pretty soon.

These shoes will have all my babies in them.
These shoes show I am obsessive about saving for future babies :)
These shoes show we are frugal.
These shoes are classic.
I love these shoes.

No comments: