January 9, 2012

Christmas 2011 - Part I

Cooties. Yes cooties. You can tell time has passed in more ways that one with this picture. This year even his sister has cooties. :)

While making cookies with the Reinharts William discovers he can paint his mouth with frosting!
"PAINT MY MOUTH WITH FROSTING?!??!!!!!!!" he exclaims!


I love this picture. Love love love it. William and Nana light the candles for Christmas Eve dinner.
This was my first time hosting and it went over pretty darn well. 
Nothing is like Jennifer's Christmas dinner - but why both trying to compare - pure silliness.


Love this pic. Awww....my Christmas Eve family.....love you guys.
A BIG shout out to Cec for taking it.

John, Cec, Jerrol. Pretty strong family resemblance.

Nana and Papa have the coolest Christmas hats.


Oh aunties and uncles you are so wonderful at indulging the children. Thank you, thank you!




Love my peeps. Thanks for making Christmas Eve wonderful.

No comments: