March 10, 2011

My love

Hello handsomest boy in town.

You put the fever in baby fever little one. I have had it said to me more than once that being around you in dangerous you are that cute. Always full of smiles and yumminess. You are about 5 months old in this pictures.
If you could talk in this picture you would say "Hug me! I learned to roll over"
This was February 25th.
So handsome boy I want to say I love you. Every inch of your cute baby fat. I want to kiss you all day long and burying my face in that spot in the side of your neck, the super cute one. I can't get enough of you. So please, please get over this fussy teething stage you just entered quickly. It's making this super rough. Oh and while we're at it, please PLEASE start sleeping through the night. That would be lovely.

No comments: