April 26, 2010

Kung Fu fighting

Dear Luke,

You have been officially enrolled in karate now for 2 weeks and you are digging it! Cute things you have done or said since then...

Luke: Mom, I don't want to go to karate today.
Me: Why's that?
Luke: They make us do this thing and my stomach hurts!
Me: Those are stomach crunches honey, they are supposed to hurt.


Upon arriving at the school today you and Jackson were doing push ups outback. As I gathered lunch boxes and sweaters and stuff you were off no where to be found. When you finally came to the car you showed me that you had been making a log of how many push ups you had done. Per this log you had done 136.

When we got home you said:

Luke: MOM!! I think I did a world record!
Me: Really in what??
Luke: In push ups!!

:)

You are to-die-for cute buddy.

1 comment:

KJ said...

SO cute! Hey, Colin wants to get in a martial arts class again...will have to ask you where Luke goes. Also - must buy those raffle tix!! Stop me and demand money, will ya?