December 6, 2009

the average conversation

Hola my beloved daughter. Below is the conversation we had while making dinner tonight. By the way this was going on while you were "helping" me do the dishes. This consisted of you smearing cream cheese into the sponge, filling the sink of water and then sighing and trying to leave. :)


Me: Char, remember we are supposed to be practicing not whining anymore. (like when I tell you to complete the task you started)


Charlotte: Mom, whining is a part of life.


Me: Actually, it isn't.


Charlotte: Are mermaids?


Me: I like to think so.


Charlotte: I think mermaids make the ocean waves.


Me: I like that.


I absolutely am addicted to your randomness my sweet. I love it more than carmel.


3 comments:

Cecilia said...

Oh, yum! yum! yum! I don't know which I love more - the sweet pic of her or the mermaids making the ocean's waves. How did you she know that, btw? It took me a lot longer to figure that out.

KJ said...

Look! A comment! Yay!
That's adorable. Wanna eat her up.

Jennifer Babbitt said...

I love that she is super creative. Please ask her what unicorns abilities are; they are my favorite!