July 28, 2009

Sympathy


I knew it already but got a chance to know it some more....my kids are very sympathetic people.

Backstory: I fractured my right hand.

No, there is no cool story, but let's pretend there was....

Okay so, I was in Honduras doing charity work at a local orphanage when out of the blue an angry mob of poverty stricken rascals came charging toward me. Knowing that it was me and only me standing in the way of the children's survival I took them down, one by one, with my
lone.....right....hand! hahaha.

Truthfully, I yanked two ironcast pots off the stove (staked on top of each other) and miscalculated (by like a trillion) the weight & didn't have time to use my other hand to help out before the damage was done.

Anyway.....I digress. The point of this post was not my stupid injury, but my amazing children. After seeing my bandage Lucas wanted to sport one with me. Even though it only lasted like seven minutes, it was very heartwarming. And Charlotte, oh bless her, has been petting me and asking to stroke my hand for me.

I LOVE my rascals!!



(I know, I know, I shouldn't be typing...but I am so bored right now because I can't do laundry or dishes, or anything cool hardly at all!! *whine, whine, whine*)

No comments: