October 9, 2008

Sense of Humor



My love,

When I looked at these pictures today I am reminded how THANKFUL I am that you have an inexhaustible sense of humor. It never quits, (well almost never) and sometimes that is really, really, really annoying (LOL) but now that I am taking an objective view, it is really, really, really valuable and does wonders for our marriage.

We have survived/been blessed with SO MUCH in five years of marriage.

Thank you for making every day fun.
Thank you for keeping it all in perspective.
Thank you for loving me even though I am not always lovable.
Thank you for all your pep talks.

I love you.

-Your too serious wife

(pictures taken at a cool wildlife preserve museum in NoCal during a recent trip with my grandparents. John made me take pictures while he posed with the bear.)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Allie-
I just read all of the posts and I love them. I feel like we just had a nice conversation over a warm drink at the coffee shop. I miss you and can't wait to see you. This post reminded me of the year Dave dressed up in a teddy bear costume at Dax's 2 year old party and all of the kids freaked out!! Gotta love a husband with a sense of humor! -Love you, Leslie