October 10, 2008

Constant questions during a movie



Okay so I might have made an error in parental judgement letting Luke watch a PG13 movie. I am usually pretty protective about what I let him watch. John let him watch Transformers and I figured this wasn't much more violent.....well, it is. GREAT movie though. Anyway, the point is that Lucas will NOT stop asking questions.

"Why is that thing in his chest?" (asked 4 times)
"Will he die?"
"Is that the bad guy?"
"What is following him?"
"Why are the rockets following him?"
"When is he going to be red?"
"What do the bad guys want him to do?"
"Is he going to make a missile?"
"Is he going to be hurt?"

Geez boy! Finally John and I both lost it and shouted "Just watch the movie!" And we all started laughing. :) Even you. Thanks for having such an inquisitive mind, and thank you for your patience with those that can't always keep up.

No comments: