October 30, 2008

Pumpkin carving...mucho fun


This year I decided I wanted to see what a power drill could do to a pumpkin. I used it to carve weird eyes. Nothing pretty or spectacular, just something I always wanted to try.



Luke and Grammy are planning out his design.


I think this was her favorite part. She kept trying to steal this part away from others. I defended mine, it's the best part of pumpkin carving! Notice the nude body, that's right, it was over 75 degrees at 7pm in late October!!!





I am very thankful my dad has so much energy and fun in him. He was hysterical tonight with all the sound effects and maniacal, halloween-ish laughter. He also did the set up, clean up, and helped both kids carve. THANK YOU!!

1 comment:

KJ said...

The eyes on yours are totally cool, what a great idea to use a drill! You could do one covered in little holes like that, that would be pretty too!