October 18, 2008

The Fam


This jumping picture pose was something I have always wanted to try since I saw it in a Leonardo DeCaprio movie. I am SO GLAD we did it. I LOVE it. You should try it because you can't help but all start laughing and making goofy faces. In here are all of my immediate family memebers plus a few spouses. The shot was taken spring of 07. We had so much fun with this. Check out my hugely prego sister, hysterical that she is the only one who can't jump. LOL




This pic was taken at my grandpa's 81st birthday party that we had here at the house this past May. My sis Jess couldn't make it but here are my other three siblings.

1 comment:

Jennifer Babbitt said...

Love the jumping pic. I had never seen a pic of your sister that just got married. You two look soooo much alike.
Love checking up on you
Jen