October 18, 2008

The beautiful bride

This weekend my sister Sara and I drove up to Vegas for Gab's last minute but very planned marriage. It's a funny thing. They knew they wanted to be married, they have known each other for a long time, and they just decided to forget waiting, stop putting their life on hold, forget "too young" and just jump in. I applaud that. As scary as it sorta kinda is to think of my younger sister married, I am happy for them. I jumped in and look where that got me! Blissfully happy. So, kudos for not over thinking things Gab!!! May you have a happy and prospereous marriage to Ben!


This shot was taken after the ceremony in the back veranda of the hotel. So cute.



I love this shot. This is Diane, Gab's mom trying to take out her earrings so Gab and wear them. The morning was tense and this goofy moment was perfect and I am so happy I caught it on film.



I just love the classic "bride gazing at herself" shot. She's so yummy.



Before the wedding and all the way up to the moment Gab walked down the aisle she seemed relaxed and was making all sorts of jokes. She also declared to us that she would not cry at all. Well...the MINUTE she started down the aisle with her dad and saw Ben it was over! It was the sweetest ceremony I think I have ever seen.


And this is Ben seeing Gab walk in. You can see the minister raising his hands up to signal the crowd to stand up for Gab.

I am so grateful that I could be there. And I am so thankful I was able to capture these memories. ;)

No comments: