September 21, 2008

A few favs

Finally got my computer up and running (OMG that is what I forgot to include on the "what I did today rant") and here are a few favorite pics from last year I came across. Seriously, I am so lucky. They should be in some sort of order but they aren't. Your just gonna have to deal with my randomness.


Charlotte rocks a binky. What's funny is she never used one


when she was an actual baby...go figure.




I just love this one, it's so yummy.




Okay this is just too much, I can't get enough of this one. It gives me a "ahhhh" moment, a melt all the bad stuff moment if you will.




This is a pic from Luke's 4th b-day part at a farm. Here's all our guests


It was SO much fun.


This is my friend's son. I love him and want to keep him.


He reminds me of Luke in so many ways.

No comments: