May 31, 2013

Top 10 Pics of May

In absolutely no logical order at all.....

This pic of L and his buddy on the trampoline. Love it.

Mr. Dirty face and his digger. We have been reading "Goodnight Construction Site" for weeks. It's his favorite book. We know it almost by heart. 


Madam S loves baby dolls. A lot. It might possibly be the cutest thing ON EARTH.

My mini freak show. How I love thee.

No words.......xoxo

The dress. The hair. The foot. Mi amore.
(are those slobber stains on your sheet?! What kind of mother do you have?!?!?)

Oh buddy. LOL. Haircuts are not that bad!

Found on old car.........totally snagged a picture with it. My white legs match my dress & the white interior. Oh lordy.

Please tell your mother you are too big for walkers! If you can climb out - they are no longer safe.

Love this shot. A lot. It appears many times here. I'm okay with that.

My lovers........
(Willsie your bottle has a pink lid. Who is your mother anyway?!)


My sweet girl loves her horseback riding lessons. A lot. She won't stop talking about and drawing horses. My walls are covered in horse art. I am so proud of you C.

This might actually be my favorite picture on earth.

Another favorite. 10 years together and going stronger than ever. Mr. LeBaron you are the shiz.

Sweet baby girl and daddy L. awww

Happy Mother's Day to me!!!!!

The faces......best ever.

My bestie. Truly such an incredible bestie. xoxo

What? That was more than 10?? Sorry? ;)


No comments: