March 9, 2013

Toddler Freakouts

While we have seemed to come to the other side of the toddler-tantrum-hell mountain for William, and while it has long since passed for the older two - this list gave me so much comfort and tears of laughter that we are NOT alone. And we still have one more baby to see through that harrowing time of life :)

Ours only lasted 12 months for William and 4 years for Charlotte - so not sure what I am complaining about (sarcasm).

I laughed until I couldn't see my screen due to tears. Click the link for all 46.

Enjoy our favorites:

His sock is on wrong.
His lip tastes salty.
The car seat is weird.
He’s not allowed in the oven.
I picked out the wrong pants.
His brother looked at him.
His brother didn’t look at him.
His hair is heavy.
He doesn’t want to get out of the car.
He wants to get out of the car by himself.
His sleeve is touching his thumb.
The inside of his nose stinks.
A balloon he got six months ago is missing.
The gummi vitamin is too firm.
Everything is wrong with his coat.
I asked him a question.
The cat won’t let him touch its eyeball.
He has too much food in his mouth.
His mom is taking a shower.
EVERYTHING IS TOO HOT.



http://jasongood.net/365/2012/12/46-reasons-why-my-three-year-old-might-be-freaking-out/

No comments: