February 16, 2013

It pays to be #3

Toddler Resume:
- Can pour whole carton of dish soap in bathtub for you - 
 - Can finger paint with toothpaste on bathroom walls - 
- Can smoosh a bag of pretzels into carpet in .37 seconds - 

For hire immediately, please return upon 5th birthday, if potty trained.

Alls I can say, little man, is it pays to be the third child in a house of 4 in many ways. I like to consider myself a patient person who is understanding of the toddler phase. But you sure do push my outer limits. Luckily.....ever so luckily - daddy is also very patient and we inspire patience in each other. 
Every fiber of patience was needed to survive the morning. I can laugh now.

And luckily you are stinkin cute.



On another note...it's sour grass season. And somebody is super excited about it.



On our walks you say "Ooooooo sour gas?!" to every yellow flower. Love it. 
Love you.

No comments: