November 17, 2012

BFF

Dear Skylar,

I couldn't have asked for a better friend for my girl. You are amazing. I have never personally met a person who gets more excited for the happiness of others. That is a very rare quality and I hope it remains with you forever. You are such a blessing.

Love, Allie


"One plus one equals two you see
But somehow it's different with you and me


When we're together we share one mind
A happier pair you'll never find..."





"...I'm only complete when you are near
To lose you someday is my biggest fear



You know my dreams and my every thought
No stronger bond could ever be sought..."





We have a lot in common it's true
But who'd have thought, who ever knew



More than friends, I can't explain it all
With you by me I feel 10 feet tall








"...As friends we're quite a pair
One soul, one mind is what we share



You make my world a better place
I live each day to see your face



It takes two halves to make a whole
My heart and yours we make one soul"

(parts taken from a poem by Debbie A. Burrous)


No comments: