May 13, 2012

M day

Children,


On this Mother's Day I just wanted to write a few things down. First - your father is amazing. He ROCKED this day. I'm still in shock. The theme was four.....for my four children. I was given four rose pots and four spa treatments. Truly the sweetest. And the day before I was given the newest iPad - for a "you just had another amazing baby" present. It's not the stuff - it really is the thought behind it. <3


But on a more deep and serious note.......


The responsibility of raising you all can threaten to be overwhelming sometimes.........sometimes I cry in exhaustion and frustration.....sometimes I yell and say harsh things......but please know it really is my dream job....and while it sure ain't for sissies.....I'm exactly where I want to be. With all of you,


And while I am FAR from perfect and hope I always remain humble enough to admit that - I love you with all my heart, with all of my body and and with every fiber of my soul. 


Here's to another year with you amazing people. May I come closer and closer to being the best mother I can be for each of you. 


Forever and Always,
Momma



No comments: