May 29, 2012

Gone for an hour

The following texts from John are what were on my phone after my 1 hour walk with the ladies:

7:14 pm
savannah finally stopped screaming 

7:20
A picture of William's naked butt with the caption:
Boober is in the shower with Shark Shark.  


(Gotta love auto correct, I'm sure that was supposed to be Char Char)

7:21
Savannah started again :(


I'm shooting for Willby in bed by 7:45. Char says he keeps poking her privates.


(This is awesome because his bedtime is 7:15. hmmm)


7:25
Sav is sleeping again

7:48
In theory L & C are in bed and Savannah is sleeping. Still working on Will.


I love my husband for pitching in so willingly with the kids. And the full play by play is extremely.......well.......informational. Can you imagine if I were to do this back to him all day long?? Today's might read something like this.

6:47AM
I awoke still extremely tired. 

7:00AM
Your eldest man child is extremely hard to wake up! Arrghhh!!


7:15AM
Man can we really go through some laundry! There are 4 loads to me folded today.....somehow....

7:27AM
Your eldest man child fell BACK TO SLEEP after I woke him and told him not to do so. Can he please ride with you tomorrow? 

8:00AM
I am panting with the effort not to yell at YOUR children. Must I say things 10,000 times before they happen? Mornings are a pain!
Wills is still sleeping! :) yay for that.

8:01
Thanks for emptying the dishwasher - you rock!

8:15AM
Dang I impress myself some days with the ability to throw together lunches with seemingly nothing in the fridge and no time. Go me!

8:20AM
Lucas's piano piece is really coming together. He's awesome. 

8:27AM
School bus came - all is calm once more. Let's have another baby!
 Muuuuuhaahahahahaaaaaa

1 comment:

Jennifer Babbitt said...

hahahahahahahaha