February 22, 2012

Donkey Kong

WARNING: This illustration may induce unstoppable laughter that results in stomach cramps, rolling on the floor and possibly wetting yourself. Or maybe that was just me.

Please click on the below picture to get a better close-up view.


This was posted on a Facebook group I am part of and when I saw it I was lying in bed minding my own business. Next to me John was watching a movie or some such thing. As I started to read the headings and really look at the details of each sleep position I started to chuckle, then full out belly laugh, then I was sob-laughing so hard I could barely breath and was worried for the safety of my belly baby. I could NOT stop laughing for a full 5 or more minutes. I can't remember laughing that hard. I am laughing now just glancing up. Seriously people?!? This is good parent humor!

My absolute favorite is Donkey Kong. Why?? John and I have slept too many nights this way sacrificing what is rightfully our bed for the sake of a good night sleep for our precious babe. Oh lordy. LOL LOL Ok and how much do you love "Stalker" OH MY GOD! Ok I am off in crazy sob/laugh land again.

My dearest children, if you EVER question if we love you - please stare at the above drawing and KNOW we do and did.

xo, Mom

No comments: