November 27, 2011

Recent pics I love


 This is one of my all time fav pics of Luke. I love your hair. Your shirt and your smile. 
I LOVE this picture.

The joy on your face it just the best.

No explanation needed

I know this is out of focus and blurry but I love this shot

I took 5 children to Ikea. Crazy, I know. But the simple use of umbrellas made it enjoyable.


 I watched my sister's girls for the weekend and this particular day it was drizzling. Despite the weather the kids played outside from 7:30AM until 4:30PM. It was incredible.

 Car full of kids. So fun.

The girly girls

I love this shot!!! Check out the color
I attended the birth of my friend's baby and it was SO much fun. Afterwards the midwives told me I have a talent and I should definitely consider it. This brought back my original purpose of being a midwife all those years ago. We'll see.....it was so much fun to assist this dear friend and her precious daughter.

 While window shopping Lucas found something he can't live without. :)
 My first picture of Wills with my new camera
 The lighting was horrible, and the subject moving like crazy and still my new camera produced this shot. And she's adorable too. :)
Wills loves the bounce house. 

No comments: