March 16, 2011

St. Patty's Day Eve

I decided to host a St. Patty's Day dinner. I didn't seem to have all my marbles together when planning and thought it was today, Wednesday, a day early. So for the record is was a St. Patty's Day Eve dinner.

Menu
Kirstie Alley's Green Soup
Green Salad
Shepherd's Pie (very Irish)
Green Jello with Green Sprinkles

 :)
Grammy is serving the restless children their green Jello

The Estrada ladies

My lovely girl 

My darling son 
(who nose got mangled in a skateboarding accident)


The Willsie bear. Who just had sweet potatoes for the first time

Jess and her new man Bill. We like Bill. I also just like saying "Bill".
 It's so soothly and easy to say. Why? I am not sure.
Bill Bill Bill

My Vi girl showing off the jello pre serving.
Might I just add that it had been way too long since having jello. While kinda low class it was so surprisingly yummy. This does not say good things about me, I am sure.

It's never a party without the silly

Tres loco sisters
This would be the ideal blackmail shot if only I wasn't in it. Hmmm
Regardless, we're just keeping it real.


I love my sister mucho. She made the yummiest shepherd's pie

No comments: