December 23, 2010

Dear Santa

Dear Santa,

We waited in line for you today at the Americana for 2 hours. I am not kidding. TWO HOURS. And I am thrilled (and still in disbelief) that all three of my children stayed on the "nice list" that whole time. William hung out in his stroller, ate, and took a nap. And Lucas and Charlotte ran around and played and were amazing kids.

It was absolutely worth it. After all this is Willies' first Christmas! And I am so, so happy that you are not a 20 year old Latino man this year. I love the Latinos, don't get me wrong. But last year, the 20 year old thing really got to me.

But that's getting off track.

What I was really writing to say is there is no need to get me anything this year. I have all I want for Christmas. The absolute best children, who bring me joy every day.

1 comment:

Jennifer Babbitt said...

Damn that is the cutest picture EVER!!!!!!! miss all of you and hope your house invasion is super lovely!