November 17, 2010

Esssss-periment

When my brother was little he used to do what he called "essss-periments" which translates to "experiments." He would rustle up all sorts of things from the cabinet and fridge and mix them together. 

 When I had kids I actually had the thought "I wonder if my kids will do that" and my Char - you are my first one to do it. I got a chance to tell you the story about Uncle J and you thought it was great.

 This is what you did when I said - "wait! hold still!! and smile!"
 This essss-periment is peanut butter, jelly, milk, lemonade and water. You mixed it, left it outside to "harden" and then wanted me to bake it....
That my lovely child is where I drew the line. I love your creativity!

1 comment:

Jennifer Babbitt said...

Oh my goodness this is amazing. I love the no shirt, the posed smile for the picture, and the esssperiments!!