October 13, 2010

Lucas the photographer

So Lucas has been really getting into photography. We had a training session on my "big camera" (that's what we call it because it weighs a ton and the price tag was big too :) and he is really getting the hang of things.

Exhibit A:
This is at the photo shoot my friend Johanna did for Will's birth announcement. 
(She's an amazing photographer BTW)
Anyway, Luke was in the background asking Johanna questions and generally getting in the way :)
But this is a pretty darn good shot he did.


And this one's not too shabby either. While snapping photographs this day he said "I want to be a photographer when I grow up." John and I both said "Well you picked the right family then."

 This one is kind of cool. I like the angle. Good job buddy.


And I don't know why exactly...but I LOVE this picture. This is Will's godfather Robert. He's also the kid's uncle (Cec's hubby). He came over to meet Will. Ain't he handsome? We like Robert.

I think you are making great progress Lucas. We are PROUD.

2 comments:

Jennifer Babbitt said...

Awesome job Luke. My favorite is the 2nd to the last in the bouncy chair.
I do dig the half smile on Robert!!

Cecilia said...

This is cute about Robert. Love it.