November 1, 2009

Go sit on the gorilla



There is never a dull moment around here. Especially when John gets an idea.
Especially when John gets an idea regarding the kids.
Especially when John gets an idea regarding the kids and possible fun or a toy.

John came home today with the most massive, huge, gynormous pink gorilla that you have ever seen.
Look at it!!! It doesn't even fit in my frame! Three children could sit on it easily!

I loved John's reason when I asked one simple question...."why?"

He said: "Because how could you not?"

He said this while hysterically laughing and pointing. And it's true. The thing just grabs your attention and says "Gawk at me." So the story goes, John was driving home and he saw this monstrosity sitting on the side of the road in front of a nice house. He immediately pulled over. He walked to the door and a nice women answered. He pointed to it and said "Can I take it?" And she said "Oh yes, please do" (as any housewife with half a brain would!) and so he put the beautiful pink beast on top of the scion (that would have been a truly award-winning picture) and drove home. Hysterically laughing all the way.

I love my husband. He will never grown up and I like it that way.

PS The gorilla now lives at Aunt Cec's house.

No comments: