October 31, 2009


I have talked about the beautiful change that has occurred with my beloved girl this past 6 months.
No need to discuss it again. But if I were to, (I can't help myself)
I would say that she has changed into the cutest, yummiest, sweetest little thing.
She will ALWAYS be Charlotte, and I love that about her.
But now there is so much sweetness, that the occasional vinegar is much easier to digest or even ignore.

But anyway.....how cute is she right? Oh man.....so cute.
And as you probably know, I don't touch up my photos at all. Sorry. I probably should. I probably will. On second thought maybe I will repost this later.
But for now this is my cutie a la natural.



And she's four. Thought you should know.


Strut it if you got it girl! :)
I hate to break this to you sweetie, but this is the last year for topless tricycle riding.
 And if it isn't, just don't tell me please!

No comments: