September 30, 2009

Oh my...

This is the conversation that happened just now while putting you to bed:

Char: Would you miss me if I was dead?
Allie: Oh yes, very much.
Char: Would you cry?
Allie: Every day and for a long time.
Char: Would you ever stop?
Allie: Eventually, but then I know I would probably cry every time I thought of you for a long time.
Char: How long
Allie: Forever
Char: You wouldn't have to miss me you know. I would come back.
Allie: Oh that's good.
Char: I would come back as an egg (fetus) and you wouldn't have to miss me because you would be on top of me (meaning I would be pregnant with her)
Allie: Oh that's good.
Char: And I would just grow and grow from nothing, and then I would come out in the air.
Allie: Yep

This was followed by lots of snuggley hugs and cuddles. Charlotte, I just love you more and more each day. Not sure what I would do without you.

xo, Mommy

1 comment:

Cecilia said...

sniff sniff. What a great conversation!! Wait, I need to grab a tissue (not kidding)