April 18, 2009

The everything whisperer


Dear My Oh so Smart and Amazing Hubby,

I am so sorry I ever doubted you. A while back you had said that you are a bit of an "everything whisperer". This was said in passing some years ago and wasn't a haughty or egotistical comment, it was in context to what we had been talking about. You described this ability as a natural attraction of animals and children to you & a sort of peace in your presence. I must say I doubted you and blew you off a bit. Jealous? Noooo....okay maybe. Alright I was.

But now that we have been together for some years and I must eat crow and admit, you are quite amazing. This incident is of Jen's dog totally digging you, I am being literal, she was burrowing in your chest and neck. I was quite hysterical. Your nieces and nephews and children, and brother and sister in law....okay EVERYONE thought it was funny.

I don't know how you do it, but keep doing it. It's pretty cool.

PS Yes...this is my apology.

:)

No comments: