April 21, 2009

$92 and three hours

Okay Luke. Game on buddy.

I spent $92 and three hours yesterday devising a grand plan to get you motivated to produce! I brainstormed with daddy and Grammy and came up with what I think is a brilliant plan.

I created an in-house Lego Store!

We decided that one of our biggest downfalls is not having the agreed upon reward handy for you when you do a good job, therefore loosing momentum and motivation. Daddy came up with the idea of getting the stuff ahead of time and creating an in-house store was my idea.

I have assigned each lego kit a point value. I made a "price tag" on the back of the box informing you of the "cost". Each job/extra special good deed/school target made, etc. you do has a point value as well. Points = currency. And racking up production points = purchasing power at our lego store.

We are keeping track of this with an beautiful chart with magnents for each point. There are cool lego kit pictures I printed out to keep you inspired. :) We are two days into the game and you have 19 points. The first smallest kits start at 35 points and the bigger kits are 60 - 100 points.

You can do it!!!
Stay motivated!
Eat your vegges!
Make your targets at school!
Clean out your lunch box!
Set a good example!


And not only will you have mass quantities of everything lego, you will be on your way to a happy life. Production is the basis of moral, my cute little man. And high moral is definitely a component of happiness. And that is the whole point son. We want you to be happy.

Love you,

xo, Mom

No comments: