March 10, 2009

Charlotte's first day of Kindergarten!



March 2nd was your first day at our school and your fist day of "kindergarten." I quote because you are only 4 my sweet girl and not quite doing kindergartner's work but you will be soon!

You are so cute in your little purple school chair & I LOVE being able to peek on you whenever I want. I didn't realize how much I missed you now that I have you.

You are getting along really well with your teacher and the other children. I have been nervous about that point, to be honest. You don't always get along well with small children, I think their lack of manners and maturity annoy you. LOL But my worries were for naught. Yesterday when I came to get you, you were swinging on the swings with Finn having a ball and you asked me if he could come over. You two were too precioius.

Luke and I are soooo happy to have you near us all day.

Love you Charlotte!!!

xo, Mom

1 comment:

KJ said...

Yay, Charlotte! That's just adorable.