March 11, 2009

Can I be like Michelle Duggar?



I am inspired every time I watch the show "18 kids and Counting". And before it was called that it was called "17 kids and Counting" of which I was obsessed too.

Can I please the patience of Michelle Duggar?? Please???

She is an amazing women, with the patience of a saint, who never yells, and she has EIGHTEEN CHILDREN! All of whom she homeschools! And they are completely debt free, live in a 7000sf house, are very frugal, and have the most incredible set a morals I have ever seen. I inspire to be like them as parents and love the book they wrote.

It is so heartwarming to see other parents striving to do an incredible job, pushing aside modern (yet warped) conventions of parenting, seeking tradition & ignoring what other people are doing to brave their own trail & set their own standards.

I applaud them and continue to be INSPIRED!!

No comments: